Safety is everyone's responsibility. Here's how you can help, or get help.
- Respond to Distressed or Disturbing Students
- When to Refer a Student to Counseling Services
- Make a CARE Report to let Student Experience know of a student you're concerned about
- AU Report It (to let us know anonymously or confidentially about a situation you are concerned about)
- Information for Victims of Sexual Assault
Alfred University uses RAVE Alert to broadcast text, email, voice, and fax alerts to students, faculty & staff in the event of an emergency. Students are automatically registered. Parents, if you want to receive these alerts, your child must add your info to her/his account.
We will use this for:
- Situations in which there is an immediate threat to students, faculty & staff.
- Weather related closings.
To Sign Up or Manage:
- Sign into BannerWeb (Click Enter Secure Area)
- Click into "Personal Information"
- Click on "Emergency Alert Contact Information - Rave Alert"
You can review or update your information there on how you want to be alerted.
Got Your Orange Folder?
- If not, click to print out your all-in-one resource for emergencies on campus. Wouldn't hurt to have two, in fact.
Office of Public Safety
Note: During some hours, this line will be answered by County 911. Tell them it's an Alfred University emergency.
After hours, the counselor on-call number will be provided on the answering machine.
Office of the Dean of Student Experience
Environmental Health and Safety
Alfred Police Department